Razorfish Global, a leader in business transformation services for the empowered age and part of the Publicis.Sapient platform, will showcase the future of retail connected commerce at dmexco, the digital marketing exposition and conference, via an industry-leading combination of technologies.
During the event, which runs 16-17 September in Cologne, Germany, Razorfish Global, in collaboration with Adobe, will showcase Razorshop, a leading-edge physical storefront experience that seamlessly connects the customer journey across all touch points and empowers retailers to personalize the shopping experience.
Razorshop technology transforms the relationship between the consumer and sales associate by giving the sales associate an ability to review data on previous purchases, items viewed online or non-completed orders, thus elevating them into the role of an advisor to the customer. The retail experience shows live analytics around product zone interactions and the path through the store so the sales associate can make pro-active recommendations. Location-specific content, such as product recommendations, can then be synchronised via iBeacons to mobile applications of both customer and sales associate, as well as to in-store screens, delivering relevant, personalised interactions between the brand and customers across every touch point.
Ray Velez, Chief Technology Officer, Razorfish Global, commented, “Consumer behaviours are evolving as technology continues to empower shoppers. Brick-and-mortar stores, once believed to be in peril, have become an integral part of the customer journey. Razorfish’s connected storefront experience shows leading retailers what the future holds today by developing in-store digital experiences to engage shoppers and increase traffic.”
In addition to the Razorshop experience Razorfish Global brings three further demonstrations to the exposition:
• UBS Planet Art, a mobile app allowing users to navigate the world of contemporary art like an insider by using an intelligent data engine to index and organise the highest quality news and information from a wide range of international media sources.
• Alcon London Stare, an interactive digital outdoor poster that facilitated a competition to raise awareness of Dailies Total One contact lenses using an integrated camera and software to detect gaze, recognize age, gender and emotion.
• Digital Gum Goods, the NFC enabled gumball machine that delivers apps, films and songs directly to your smartphone.
Personalized demonstrations are scheduled throughout the two-day event in the Razorfish Global Agency Lounge, Halle 7, C 041 - D 048. All solutions and technologies are available to clients of Razorfish Global.
Razorfish Global representatives will also contribute to dmexco conference content:
• Ray Velez, Chief Technology Officer, features in a panel discussion titled ‘World of Experience: The Internet of Marketing Things’ on Wednesday 16 September, 4.55pm-5.35pm in the congress hall.
• Sascha Martini, CEO Razorfish Germany, will contribute to a seminar session, hosted by BVDW, titled ‘Multi Touchpoint Management - Why the trade goes to customers and not vice versa’ on Thursday 17 September, 11.00am – 11.45am in seminar room one.
For more information about Razorfish Global’s offerings at dmexco, please contact Senior Partner Marketing Manager Amy Limb.